Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Poem To Her

Beauty Perfected
As I sat there staring at her Only one thing ran through my mind,
How can someone so beautiful be here with us?
She was perfect, only an angel can compare to her
I didn’t want to stop looking
As I sat there again staring at her That time her hair fell freely down her face
When I saw those beautiful eyes they sparkled like Diamonds
It was like watching stars in the night sky.
Once again I was there sitting And Just when I thought she couldn’t be any more perfect I heard it…Her voice, It was a perfect melody, the sweetest sound I had ever heard
I wish it hadn’t come to an end. Each and every day
I’ve sat there admiring her beauty, Longing to hear that incredible voice,
Wondering…is this a dream or is this real?
Wondering if i Will ever see her tomorrow?
I pray for this to not end. For her beauty is everlasting…
And my feelings are forever hidden from her.
                The greatest poem I ever made, along with the help of my sister of course. i had made this poem when i was a junior in high school and i wrote it to a girl who i thought was the most beautiful one in the world. i knew this girl, talked to her, walked her to class, and even though her beauty was perfection, she was not the one for me. As the school year passed i got to know her better and found out she was the opposite of me. i loved to hear her speak but i hated hearing her words. i never really did understand what was going on through her hard head. Now im in college and i haven't seen her or talked to her since. she is the only girl to whom i wrote a poem to, and the only one to whom i should never of made on to.

4 comments:

  1. I can't read it! The words are on top of each other. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, yea sorry its just its hard to do the blogs on the iPod and i can't really tell if when they're messed up. I tried fixing it and i hope it's better. If not ill have to wait till i get in the lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. good poem right here. i fell inlove LOL jk. its good tho. I did one too when i was in Senior high. it's a song though. i made like 7-8 songs for this "girl" that i really really love. i can say i love her because i really do. but then we had to move here to U.S after I graduated. it was hard but i think we were not meant to be together. no tears :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet poem :3
    Yet it's sad how it didn't turn out, regardless after knowing each other.
    I can sympathize: there are times that I've made statements where at first my relationship seemed perfect, and the relationship would last long enough. However, throughout time, I also started to realize that there was just differences between us, and as much as I liked talking to him, there was just awkwardness.
    You might have regretted it, but it's just something we all learn; we all make mistakes throughout life-- especially for those who catch our eyes and heart-- but it's better to learn back then as opposed to right now.

    I don't know, that's just my thought.

    ReplyDelete