Monday, September 3, 2012

About Me And My Purpose

         My Dream For the Future Is Making The Best Video Game Gamers Have Seen, An Original Like Mario But Addicting Like Tetris and lots of action Like Call Of Duty. I’ve Played Video Games Almost My Whole Life and One Day Hoped TO Make On OF My Own, I’ve Shared My Ideas With Others And They’ve Told Me It Couldn’t Be Done, But Look AT Zelda, Mario, Pac man, And Other Games That Are Well Known Across The World. I Could Be Able TO Teach Myself How TO Make Games But Who Would Want To Play A Game Made In A Garage With The Worst Graphics Around. While If I Go TO College I Know I Will Get The skills I Need To Design Better Graphics And Designs And Learn About The Little Things Like where the shades would be looking at where the soon is positioned.

            The Career I Chose Is Computer Gaming Graphic And Design Mainly Because I Spend A Lot Of Time On The Computer And Love Video Games. Even though I don’t know the slightest thing about making a video game I know in school is the best place to acquire my new skill. I also hope to meet someone in the same field as me and have them be a partner of mine and co create the best game in history. I always said that it’s better to know a little about a lot, than a lot about a little. But I think this is what I would love to know the most about since with my friends it’s all we talk about. This is my purpose here in college, I would love to meet people with same interest and have good partnership in the future.

5 comments:

  1. dude... I hope u make a visual world game that's look like our own world XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh im with you there. we got the same career of choice. can't want to make a game with you haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Yea That's Was Up We Gonna Be Co Creaters Man, What Gaming Company You Wanna Go For?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it depends. I'm aiming for the big ones and the ones with a game that i know that will last long. take mario as an example haha

      Delete
    2. Hahaha yea Man Thats What Im Trying To Do, And So Far The Only Ones Making Those Games Would Be Infinity Ward, Volition And EA.

      Delete